Psalms 4:5 " Offer the right sacrifices and trust in the Lord"
Which do u often fail to do? I often fail to do both... either i offered the wrong sacrifices or i doubt God, both are equally destructive.
I started the year with blessings and promises, great gifts and miracles. But yet, in my heart, at the back of my mind, there is this gnawing thought that's growing, when is it coming?
What is the it? A breakthrough? A miracle? A life changing moment? I dunno seriously, somehow, inside me, something is growing and im getting lethargic as i know its there, but i have no idea what is it. Trying to hold myself down to be still, to be steady, so that i can seek an answer from Him. Still trying...
This verse has been with me for 3 weeks, its still here with me.
Which do u often fail to do? I often fail to do both... either i offered the wrong sacrifices or i doubt God, both are equally destructive.
I started the year with blessings and promises, great gifts and miracles. But yet, in my heart, at the back of my mind, there is this gnawing thought that's growing, when is it coming?
What is the it? A breakthrough? A miracle? A life changing moment? I dunno seriously, somehow, inside me, something is growing and im getting lethargic as i know its there, but i have no idea what is it. Trying to hold myself down to be still, to be steady, so that i can seek an answer from Him. Still trying...
This verse has been with me for 3 weeks, its still here with me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home